Please be sure to select the correct color from the drop-down menu before placing order.
Gel Polish and Nail Polish duo colors 400-499 from DND available here as well as:
- #400 Top Gel
Gel polish and regular nail polish bottles each contain 0.5 oz.
*Soak-off, 2 step system; does not require base coat
*Gel polish requires UV or LED curing
*Regular nail polish air dries
Following a professional 3 step gel system: DND Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers need to air dry.
- 1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
- 2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
- 3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
- 4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
- 5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.